Michal Novak: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-534-0054
Michal Novak's shaping style is anything but textbook, but that's not to say that he can't use it to present some properly textbook examples of fine grain. Here in this wild, towering, immensely broad bent Dublin, he does just that, offering up extra-wide flanks covered in great fans of very, very fine-stranded flame.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.93 in./176.02 mm.
- Weight: 5.00 oz./141.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.99 in./75.95 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.36 in./59.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic