Michal Novak: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-534-0055
Underneath it all this is a simple, robustly plump and seamlessly shaped bent Apple; however, that "all" which overlays the shape is, well, all Michal Novak. And that means a great, winding, soaring "edge", which not only adds more than a little visual interest to the composition, but also happens to be arranged and shaped in such a way as to render this briar a very solid sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic