Michal Novak: Smooth Freehand Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-534-0059
Yes, this Freehand bent Dublin actually sits, which is always a welcome feature. It is also nice in the hand, with the finned-shank leaving plenty of room for the thumb whether you are a "southpaw", or a "normie". There is certainly no shortage of flame grain and the rim is crowned with plateau. The chamber is bare to ensure a flavorful smoke from the first bowl. Each Novak pipe is numbered and one-of-a-kind (he does not re-create shapes). Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 3.70 oz./104.89 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.14 in./79.76 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic