Michal Novak: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-534-0060
Wild shaping and plenty of grain are the rule for Michal Novak's work, and this bent Apple follows it to a "t". Flame grain, birdseye, and flying edges? Check, check, and check. While the bowl does appear to be Apple-based, I couldn't help but note the very broad and flat stem shape, suggesting there is some Diplomat influence in there as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.96 in./125.98 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic