Michal Novak: Smooth Freehand Bent Dublin Sitter
Product Number: 002-534-0063
When I showed this Michal Novak to Shane, I suggested it bore a resemblance to a "bent Dublin, as rendered by H.R. Giger". Its grand, fluted, arcing, rolling form I think would like right at home in an alien landscape rendered by Giger's hand. Novel as the design may be, the display of the grain follows tried and true rules: beautiful flame grain fanning across the flanks, and a great curving plane of birdseye up top.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.50 in./190.50 mm.
- Weight: 4.80 oz./136.08 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.70 in./68.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic