Michal Novak: Smooth Bent Pot with Plateau
Product Number: 002-534-0065
Massive, yet dynamic - that's the Michal Novak way. That is to say, beefy shapes with tons of substance, rendered in a distinctive freehand style that can make even the old Danish "fancy" pipes look fairly tame. One thing his briars do share with the aforementioned, however is a tendency to bring out the best a particular block has to offer, such as the vast spreads of tight and fine flame grain seen here.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 3.60 oz./102.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Czech Republic