Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1086
Full-bodied of bowl, slender and lissome of stem, this Neerup bent Brandy presents a very Danish balance, wherein the shank and stem merely flow behind the bowl as an accent to its own soft lines. Very pleasant in hand on account of the shaping alone, this Neerup also goes one further by maintaining thick walls for a softer warmth when smoked.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark