Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Acorn (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1227
Peder Jeppensen's techniques are well known throughout the pipe making world, tweaking the individual briars after copying them with a pipe-making machine, itself working from his own master shapes. The alterations here are minimal, the decision standing to keep this bent Acorn "classic" Danish--as the name implies--though there is some slight tweaking in rim and walls, adding to their thickness and, thus, the visual appeal of the piece. The brisk application of sandblasting and contrasted stain, too, further accentuates the overall cohesiveness of style.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark