Neerup: Classic Smooth Rhodesian (4)
Product Number: 002-203-1236
The name says Rhodesian, and perhaps it is, considering the hallmark double-beading; but in my mind, that's just a formality. Though the two shapes are so cognate, the gestural upswing of the bowl, which stands so attentively on the precisely defined transition of the shank, indicates its lineage being somewhere in the bent Acorn family. One thing that is certain, is the Minimalistic influence heavily weighing on the Danish aesthetic, which Neerup certainly uses to his advantage.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark