Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Acorn (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1325
Peder Jeppensen's techniques are well known throughout the pipe making world, tweaking the individual briars after copying them with a pipe-making machine, itself working from his own master shapes. The alterations here are minimal, the decision standing to keep this bent Acorn "classic" Danish--as the name implies--though there is some slight tweaking in rim and walls, adding to their thickness and, thus, the visual appeal of the piece.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark