Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Apple (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1447
Though unmistakably Danish in its sinuous, supple flow and high, perched transition, the proportions of this Neerup bent Apple's bowl could rival many an Italian neoclassical number. The benefits of such a combination are manifest: the shapely, thick-walled bowl provides a gentle warmth in hand, while the high position over the transition allows for drilling a considerably deeper chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark