Neerup: Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Paneled Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1332
Peder Jeppensen usually produces remarkably bold contrast finishes, in which sandblasts have no difficulty presenting us with plenty of flame grain. This time, however, he has opted out for a more subtle approach, but no less captivating. Look closely, at this bent Brandy, and you'll see illuminated patches of vibrant burnt sienna emerge from the smoky darkness. The paneled design lends to the impression that the bowl is hot to the touch, very cauldron-like--but I doubt this piece will get overheated sporting chamber walls this thick.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark