Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Freehand (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1298
There is beauty to be found in asymmetry, not every work of art needs to always appeal to the tenets of the golden ratio, and this Basic Sandblasted Bent freehand is a testament to that. From the right angle (specifically the “right” angle), however, its modest bend in shank, tapering rim of the bowl and plumply rounded base, recall the supple curves of a bent Brandy. A slight turn of wrist can reveal its more spontaneous side, as an intriguingly irresolute panel renders the bowl askew, but, as a consequence allows it to sit quite nicely.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark