Neerup: Basic Smooth Bent Freehand (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1301
This bent Freehand makes very good use of its model shape, the bent Brandy, through its delicate arch of the shank, full bodied bowl and gradual taper. Where the Freehand breaks "free", I guess, is in smooth paneled line running from side to side, giving the bowl the illusion of being flattened, creating an appearance of an even more elongated bowl. A smoldering orange bengal stain overlays the vibrant flame grain, enriching the bowls finer attributes even further, adding to an already glorious piece.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark