Neerup: Basic Smooth Bent Brandy (3)
Product Number: 002-203-1333
Well-rounded, yet solid in hand, and featuring a beautifully vibrant contrast stain, this Neerup bent Brandy makes a masculine composition out of Peder's typically soft, tightly curved shaping aesthetic. But of course, as is typical of the majority of his briars, it also features the thick chamber walls which ensure that at the least the lit pipe's warmth will remain soft.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark