Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1405
Deep chambered, offering a natural, gently contoured bowl in hand, and sporting a smoothly sinuous gesture in profile, this is a good example of the kind of shaping where Peder's work really stands out. Likewise the finish; a ring-grained sandblast with excellent flame-grain definition as well, thanks to one of Peder's great contrast stains.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark