Neerup: Ida Sandblasted Rhodesian (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1417
The Rhodesian is not a shape I often see with a flared shank, but that is definitely a Rhodesian bowl, and that is definitely a shank with some serious flare. Though Peder may have left this briar sans the signal bead-line at the bevel, on the other hand he did toss in a good bit of liveliness, as well as an interesting finish, which starts out extra-dark at the underside, growing lighter and warmer as you progress upward, and making it appear as if the pipe has been roasted over a fire.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark