Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Bent Brandy (2)
Product Number: 002-203-1423
Deep chambered, offering a natural, gently contoured bowl in hand, and sporting a smoothly sinuous gesture in profile, this is a good example of the kind of shaping where Peder's work really stands out. Likewise the finish; a ring-grained sandblast with excellent windswept grain definition as well, thanks to one of Peder's great contrast stains.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark