Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Smooth Freehand with Cocobolo
Product Number: 002-203-1422
A curious amalgamation of the kind of organic asymmetry seen in modern Japanese freehands, and an untamed brashness that harkens back to the Danish "fancy" freehands of the 1970s, this P. Jepessen handmade is, suffice to say, hard to miss. It's big, it's wild, it twists and flows with gesture, it's covered in flame grain, birdseye, and plateau - and on top of all that, one of Peder's signature rich and bold, smoldering contrast finishes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 3.70 oz./104.89 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark