Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Acorn
Product Number: 002-203-1498
Peder Jeppensen produces such remarkably bold contrast finishes, that even his sandblasts have no difficulty presenting us with plenty of flame grain. The proof is clearly seen here, for certain, in this curious, highly poised, bent Acorn, with its copious ring grain and lush flame grain both very much on display.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark