Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Bulldog (3)
Product Number: 002-203-1589
It's been a good while since I have described Neerups, so when I looked at the series name on the stamp panel, my face assumed a quizzical attitude — think of a chimp trying to comprehend a wholly plausible unified-field theory — "Structure"?
Looking in the archives (all two of them), The series seems to be predicated on the use of highly architectural forms (dome, cylinder, rectangle, chevron, etc.), if not necessarily staunchly traditional interpretations. What do you think?
R. Bear Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark