Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-203-1567
Most Neerups are made by process that goes like this: Peder makes a master shape, then rough-copies it via a shaping machine, then does the final tweaking and finishing by hand. But like I said: most
. He still turns out plenty by hand from start to finish, and this is one of them. As you might expect, pipes such as this show more individuality, as in this case can be seen in the rather Heeschen-esque treatment of the heel and underside, and the soft little curl given to the forward edge of the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark