Pete Prevost: Smooth Large Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-532-0007
This magnum sized offering from carver Pete Prevost isn't one for those of you partial to briars of the hands-free, easy-to-clench variety, methinks. Besides weighing nearly 120 grams, the stem is angled and bent in such a way as if to suggest that the pipe best be not hung freehand from the mouth. And that's entirely alright, because as soon as you're cradling this wonderfully large, beautifully finished, and pleasantly bowed piece of briar in your hands you're not going to want to let it out of your hands; it's that inviting to the palm.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 4.20 oz./119.07 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.95 in./74.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States