Friedrich and Heinrich Kapp, German immigrants to Ireland from Nürnberg, Germany, founded the famed Kapp Brothers store on Grafton Street, Dublin in 1865. Shortly thereafter, a Latvian immigrant, Charles Peterson, strolled into the Kapp workshop and declared that he could make better pipes than they. Armed with an imaginative flair for pipes and a craftsman's background, Peterson not only proved himself correct, but became the third partner in the fledgling firm. During the last hundred years, Kapp and Peterson has grown tremendously without losing sight of their original dedication to quality, handcrafted products at a reasonable price.
|Tags: ALL 150th Anniversary Antique Collection Aran Army Around the World Ashford Atlantic Calabash Cara Christmas 2015 Churchwarden Craftsman Series Dalkey Deluxe System Donegal Rocky Dracula Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Dublin Castle Dublin Filter Fermoy Fisherman Fishtail Flame Grain Grafton Harp House Pipe Irish Harp Irish Made Kapp Royal Kenmare Kildare Killarney Kinsale Molly Malone P-Lip Rosslare Classic Royal Irish Shannon Sherlock Holmes Silver Cap Spigot System Standard Wicklow|