Peterson: Killarney (53) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-16437
Though not a full-blown stubby, the Peterson "53" is certainly a rather stout Lovat, and one which features a decidedly English shaping. The shorter stem helps reduce greatly the leverage of the bowl, making the pipe more comfortable to grip in one's jaw than most straight Billiard-types of similar build. It is presented here in the fine Killarney finish, a vibrant mix of ruby and burgundy hues.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland