Peterson: Kenmare (B11) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-15847
Peterson's 'B' shapes are supposed to indicate a design idea more obtuse than we might see ordinarily in their roundup. Now, I've seen some 'B' shapes that certainly fit this bill and I've seen some that don't. This shape is most definitely the latter. That's probably why it's the most popular 'B' shape in Peterson's line; it's well balanced, nicely proportioned, and not really at odds with the general pipe shape aesthetic. It's definitely looking good here in the fiery vibrancy of the Kenmare's bengal finish.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland