Peterson: Kinsale Smooth (XL22) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-16390
Originating from Peterson's Sherlock Holmes collection, the "XL22" was dedicated to the detective's brother, Mycroft. (Oft forgotten, Mycroft was supposedly just as talented as Sherlock, but dedicated to (secret) service of the Crown.) Reproduced in the Kinsale series, which brings the highly collectable Holmes pipes to you at "non-collector" price, and this thick, proud Dublin with a slight bend to the stout shank is one of the more popular of that series.
- Christopher A. Huff
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland