Peterson: System Standard Rusticated (307) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-16320
The classic Peterson System bent Billiard, the "307" shape is beautifully presented here in the ultra-rugged rustication and the nickel army mount that characterize the Standard System series. Peterson's System, designed to trap moisture in a well at the bottom of the shank to minimize gurgle and keep the smoke cool and dry, was issued a U.S. patent in 1894, British patent some four years before, and has been incredibly popular ever since.
--Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland