Peterson: Kinsale Smooth (XL23) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-16647
Peterson's Kinsale series draws its line of shapes from those used first in the 'Sherlock Holmes' series. For example, this shape, the 'XL23' originally corresponded to the Holmes' character of Inspector Lestrade, one of the best detectives with Scotland Yard. Interestingly, this low-hanging, rusticated bent Apple has that sophisticated look we so often tend to associate with a smart gumshoe. Now if only we could sell you a monocle, too...
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland