Peterson: Kinsale Smooth (XL20) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-17123
Originating as the Rathbone from the "Return of Sherlock Holmes" series, this bent Billiard possesses an unusually lofty bowl, nearly verging upon the proportions of a Stack. The heaviness of the stem, as well as the way in which it bends, however, gives it more of the feel of a bent Dublin, strangely enough. All in all, it is a handsome if unusual design, and this example sports a plethora of fiery birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland