Peterson: Killarney (338) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-17146
With a very distinctly "Peterson" sense of proportionality, the "338" is certainly difficult to mistake. The deep, sturdy transition, cylindrical bowl, and heavy shank have been Peterson styling hallmarks since time immemorial. This tubular little briar is presented here in the rich ruby-and-burgundy finish of the Killarney line.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.78 in./121.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland