Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Smooth Red Baskerville Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-17268
The Baskerville, or as it's known in the more common Kinsale rendition, the "XL12", is a deeply-dipping, full-bent Rhodesian of interesting character, and more than a little reminiscent of the gourd Calabash in gesture. A suitable touch, I suppose, given that it's also a part of the Sherlock Holmes series. Here it is presented in a deep, rich red finish, accented by a sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.23 in./107.44 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland