Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Sandblasted Baskerville Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-18020
The Baskerville, or as it's known in the more common Kinsale rendition, the "XL12", is a full-bent Rhodesian of interesting character, and more than a little reminiscent of the gourd Calabash in gesture. A suitable touch, I suppose, given that it's also a part of the Sherlock Holmes series. It's presented here in a dark, red and black sandblast and bearing a sterling silver band.
- Chris Johnson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 3.91 in./99.31 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland