Peterson: Kenmare (05) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-19283
The '05' shape is one of the most iconic (perhaps the most iconic) of Peterson's shapes (well, it and its System series brethren, the '305' and 'XL315', which are the same shape in different sizes, but cut for the System series). It's easy to see why-- it's not such a classically English shape that it's like all the other, for example, Billiards out there. It's an old, old Peterson shape, but one that has remained largely unique to them (or, at least, is perfectly recognizable as Peterson's shape when others make it). Here it is presented in the Kenmare finish.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland