Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Baskerville Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-18228
The Baskerville, or as it's known in the more common Kinsale rendition, the "XL12", is a deeply-dipping, full-bent Rhodesian of interesting character, and more than reminiscent of the gourd Calabash in gesture. A suitable description, I suppose, given that it's also a part of the Sherlock Holmes series. Here it is presented in the regalia of the original form and finish, in a dusky, smoky bengal contrast stain and sporting a broad sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.56 in./115.82 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland