Peterson: Kinsale Smooth (XL12) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-17628
All of the shapes featured in the Kinsale series, both smooth and rusticated, come from the Sherlock Holmes series that Peterson debuted in 1987. The Kinsale series offers these great shapes at a much lower price than the Sherlock Holmes series. The 'XL12' shape corresponds to the Baskerville shape from the Sherlock Holmes line, named for the estate featured in Conan Doyle's famous Holmes novel, 'Hound of the Baskervilles'. This particular example sports a smoky display of birdseye on the left side of the bowl.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.28 in./108.71 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland