Peterson: Kinsale Rusticated (XL20) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-19288
Originally 'Rathbone' from the 'Sherlock Holmes' series of pipes Peterson released in the 1980s, this bent billiard possesses an unusually lofty bowl, nearly verging upon the proportions of a Stack. The heaviness of the stem, as well as the way in which it bends, however, gives it more of the feel of a bent Dublin, strangely enough. Nevertheless, it's a handsome piece, and the old-time feel of the Kinsale rustication brings together splendidly the final presentation.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland