Peterson: Kinsale Rusticated (XL26) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-19559
Of all the Kinsale shapes, which originate from the Sherlock Holmes line, the "XL26" is perhaps the biggest stand-out. What we have here is a strange concoction of tall, narrow Acorn and stout-stemmed bent Bulldog. Strangely enough, this admixture works rather well, producing a design I can think of as a "re-imagined" Calabash from some alternate history of that Old Britannia whose foggy streets once inspired Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland