Peterson: Killarney Ebony (05) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-17226
Easily one of the most recognizably "Peterson" of shapes, the "05" bent Dublin (or Bell) makes a good show of all the classic elements. The bowl is quite tubular, until, of course, it reaches the point of its trumpet-like flaring towards the rim, and the shank and transition are both as full and heavy as can be. It is nonetheless given a sleeker, more sinuous look here, in the jet-black Ebony finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland