Peterson: Killarney (120) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-18109
Peterson's classic Dublin, the '120' shape, is not nearly as frequently seen as many of the other famous Peterson shapes. This is a little troubling; one would think that this would be a particularly popular shape from the only major Irish pipe manufacturer. Anyway, it's presented here in the deep ruby-red stain of the Killarney series, complete with the twin nickel rings at the end of the shank that characterizes the series.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland