Peterson: Killarney (221) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-17613
With its fairly thick shank and relatively small bowl, this '221' shape is a perfect example of Peterson's approach to shaping. Compared to the London manufacturers, Peterson's take on the classics emphasizes big, bold shapes. There's nothing dainty or unmasculine about Peterson's shaping! It's presented here in the elegant, yet still masculine, deep red stained Killarney finish, complete with the twin nickel rings at the end of the shank.
- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland