Peterson: Dracula 2012 (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-17797
Out of all of Peterson's bent Billiard designs, the "69" strikes the closest to the classical English definition, forgoing much, yet not all of Peterson's signature extra thickness about the shank and transition, all while still maintaining a very traditional form about the bowl. Celebrating the infamous vampire, it is presented here as part of the Dracula series, featuring a smooth, low-gloss black finish, a red acrylic stem patterned with black swirls, and a shank topped with a nickel band.
- Chris Johnson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland