Measurements & Other Details
At the beginning of the Peterson shape chart we find this Aran "01", a classic half bent billiard. The top of the rim has a very nice display of birdseye, and on the right and left flanks boasts a ton of flame grain. All Arans come with a handsome nickel band.
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland