Measurements & Other Details
This bottom-heavy bent brandy is a fine example of what the eccentricities of Peterson's "B" series can produce. One could hardly expect a pipe with such a substantial, curved stem to sit half as well, and yet despite its wide, flat "footprint", it's equally at home sitting in the hand. This unusual shape is presented here in the affordable yet tastefully chic jet-black dress stain atop rusticated finish of the Pipe of the Year 2013 edition.
- Eric N. Squires
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland