Peterson: Pipe of the Year 2013 Rusticated Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-20878
The 2013 edition of Peterson's annual Pipe of the Year shows a clear relationship to the classic "B11" shape, seen across a myriad of lines, with its tall, steadily tapering bowl, well-balance proportions, and drowsily elegant shank and stem pairing. The main difference appears to be the added weight and roundness to the bowl's already plump frame, losing its flattened underbelly, turning this pipe into a palmer, rather than a sitter. This slight alteration may work to your benefit, however, as the bowl fills the out the hand even better.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.29 oz./64.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland