Peterson: Donegal Rocky (B10) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-19850
The "B10" is an interesting Calabash-Dublin hybrid, resulting in a more fluid shape than the traditional Dublin, and a more solid aesthetic than the often whimsical Calabash. It's presented here, fittingly enough, with the Donegal Rocky's combination of rugged rusticated finish and sturdy nickel band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland