Peterson: System Standard Rusticated (301) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-19851
The Peterson System, patented in 1894 and designed to provide a cool, dry smoke by collecting moisture in a well at the bottom of the shank, has developed a worldwide following over the last 118 years; one could quite unhesitatingly say that it has been the most successful pipe system of any sort. This particular System sports a lovely, textured, rusticated finish in the classic Peterson Pot shape.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland