Peterson: Killarney (XL90) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-19815
Peterson's big bent Billiard shape, the 'XL90', is a great example of Peterson's meaty, masculine approach to pipe shaping. The wide shank and tapered stem give the composition a lot of visual weight, eschewing delicacy in favor of presence and robustness of form. This big pipe is presented here in the popular ruby-red stain of the Killarney series, complete with the twin nickel bands at the end of the shank.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland