Peterson: Walnut Spigot (69) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-20177
The 69 shape is Peterson's most classically English bent billiard shape. Many of Peterson's shapes feature fairly thick shanks, which is something of a hallmark of Peterson's shaping aesthetic. This shape, however, features shank size and bowl proportions that would be unsurprising on a Dunhill or Sasieni, rather than a Peterson. It's a lovely shape and represents something of a departure for Peterson from their standard shaping oeuvre. It's presented here in the Walnut Spigot finish, with a medium stain and sterling silver ferrule and tenon.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland