Peterson: Rusticated Dublin Churchwarden Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-20630
I haven't seen very many Peterson Churchwardens; we tend to carry more from Stanwell or even Savinelli. Despite this, it's become easy enough to spot one by shape alone. Even in this most slender, elongated form of pipe, the Peterson carries a noticeably heavier proportion to it's shank and stem, and a curve which is more... embellished, for lack of an adjective that sufficiently describes the often subtle eccentricities of Peterson (not the least of which is a tendency to inspire absurdly contradictory statements).
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.75 in./273.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland